Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jump Start

It is funny to read the last post because it reminds me how old the idea is to create this blog. At the same time, I was very heart-broken then for someone who is into drugs and alcohol. I was also living in Bangkok where it is difficult to find a serious partner.

I am glad to report that I have already found someone special in South Australia where I currently reside. His name is Steven, a 23-year old automotive technician. We have been together for more than a year and I have a strong feeling that this will last a lifetime.

Steven is someone who neither drinks nor smokes. He has never even tried drugs. We spend almost every weekend in the Barossa Valley, a place known for its good quality wine, and yet we have never tried the product there.

I have huge plans for this blog and that is why I have been looking for contributors. Please send to me your suggestions. If you are gay, fun and sober then please drop me a line dexter.mejia@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You will be good! I belive on it!
I'm writing letter for you ;)